Tuesday, November 22, 2011

We are heading out

Our car should be here shortly so we can go to the post office (if you can call it a post office) to pick up our papers, then heading off to Kingston.  Hopefully we will be dropping them off today and our interview is in the morning.  Now there is NOTHING that would be stopping us from getting home in a week, unless they decide to delay giving us the Visa.  Believe it or not, that wouldn't surprise me.  We under no circumstances can afford to change our flight again.  We are going today with high hopes, so all your prayers we could use.  Have a beautiful day.


Anonymous said...

Praying, Praying, Praying! Love, Me

Anonymous said...

We will all be praying for you. I wish you a smooth ride and I faith that this will work out in your favor ! Lots of Love!