Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Anita is Home

Yes I said that right.... Anita is finally home, home for the first time in her life. I could not be more happier, to know that she is safe and sound with a family that will love her unconditionally. I just get goose bumps when I think about it.  She has her own room that she picked out the colors. The best part of all is that she wanted to be baptized.  So she is now baptized and happy and loved by a zillion people I hear.  Miss Denise said that people everywhere children and adults from their church all wanting to be a part of this young girls life.  Anita has gone to  youth group, their family has all laid on the bed and watched movies together, with her head in her fathers lap.  OMGOSH that brings tears to my eyes.  That just proves that Anita is feeling the love and taking it in.  Something that I didn't think would happen so quickly.  Praise our Lord for all he has done.

Blessings

1 comments:

Miss Linda said...

I'm rejoycing with you. Although we all know this could have happened years ago (the adoption) God knew the exact family for her. They have one wonderful child and I know she will make everyone very, very proud. THANK YOU JESUS !!!!