Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

The Visa is in Markie's hot little hands...

My DH picked the visa up this morning.   Can you believe it?  I am kinda speechless right now.  LOL (that doesn't happen very often)  Gladys and William went with him to Kingston, because it just happened to be their grandson's birthday, and Gladys called me and said "there has been a problem, you can't get the visa for another year"   LOL  I didn't fall for it because the year part was not believable, now if she would of said a couple weeks I probably would fell for it. What she was really saying was that she is so sad we are leaving and doesn't want us to go (especially Dontae). This is going to be the hardest part leaving them and all the rest of the people we have met along the way, Linda Botkin, Donaree and Marlin, Soloman, Bobbett and so many others. It would take up this entire page if I named them all.  So there ya have it, I need to try and get Dontae all well from his cold before we get on the plane.
Blessings

4 comments:

Denise said...

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo very happy for you, and thank the Lord that this step is completed. The readoption in the US is easy. Well at last your family can meet him. I'm so very happy for you.

Love and Kisses,
Denise

Anonymous said...

Yyeeaaa!! Am sooo happy for you! Know it will be hard to say good-bye to all your friends there. Will be praying for Dontae to be well, as well as both of you & a safe & easy journey! Love you! Me

Sue said...

Looking forward to Dontae's baptism, to meet him and to see you and Mark again. I'm sure you are leaving with a lot of mixed emotions so I'll be praying for you. Have a safe flight and welcome home!

Ashley and Paddy are visiting and are leaving on Wednesday. :-( So great to have them here!

Love, Sue

shannon said...

I'm so happy for you all....looks like things are finally coming into place!