Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Our day from hell!!!!!!!!!!

It is not good when I wake up with a headache but thats what happened.  The good thing is we didn't need to be at our interview until 1:30 so I had time to try and sleep it off.  Uh nope no such luck! Quick shower and down to the front desk to pick up the mail I sent them to copy off for me. (Remember yesterday?) Mark and Donate go and get the car to save some time why I go pick up the copies.  I ask for them and she says to me Let me check. She comes back and says there is no mail from you, where did you send it and when?  Oh a half hour ago  and I use the email thats on your business card.  She then tells me that the email I used is to the SUPERVISOR......LOL and she is not in. So I re tell my story and now its after 1:00 so I ask her if I can use her computer sitting right over there to get the letters I need.  She proceeds to tell me that they don't get the internet. WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!  How can she get emails then right?  Now she is on the phone calling someone, God only knows.  So I say to her at now 1:15 if you don't have internet how in the world can you receive emails?  You know what she did, she looked up at me while still on the phone and said "the INTERNET"  I almost went bolistic.  She now comes over to me and say's it will cost me 2 bucks.  I told her "FINE"  It is now 1:20 my appointment is in 10 minutes I will pay whatever you want me to pay.  She said ok heres the code go over and get on.  I look at her and just about jump over the counter.  Instead of that bad stuff I calmly look at her and say "the computers in the business room blocks my stuff, I need yours"  She gets back on the phone without telling me one thing, I look at the clock 25 after 1.  She gets off the phone looks at me and say's "Tech support will be right down"  All I could do then was cry.  That was all I had left in me, feeling so sick with my head and the stupidity of this hotel, it just got to me.  Ok, tech support shows up at 1:29 she goes over to the business room does a whole bunch of typing and WALA I get my papers.  Now why couldn't I have got that yesterday?  $1.00, so I told her to add it to my room. Mark drops  me off right in front of the Embassy and Dontae and him will meet me inside. I show them my paperwork and he looks at me and says "I don't have a pen, you will have to wait"  as he walked off to ALL the people. I stood there for a minute dug into my purse got a pen walked over to the man and crowed to hand him the paper and pen. He signed it and in I went.  I get in, the man in there informs me they are all at lunch.  Well its out fault we were late. Finally at 3:00 they call us up and tell us the letter from my attorney is not sufficient and they will not except it.  We have to get another sponsor in Bellingham.  I don't think I need to tell you where my heart was, it took everything and I mean everything to try and keep it together. My eyes teared up, but at least I didn't have a major flood.  So it looks like our Thanksgiving will not happen at least for this year.  Once again I need to change our airfare, and don't have a clue what its going to cost because I was so sure about our departure that I didn't even look at the cost. I am numb beyond belief. We have already paid for our room tonight so we are spending money that we shouldn't be now. I don't even know what more to say at this point.

4 comments:

Kathy R said...

I'm so sorry. Please know that we are all frustrated just reading. I can't begin to imagine what it's like for you. I'm so sorry.
Dear Jesus, touch Kim, Mark, and Dontae right now and give them the peace, rest, and strength that comes only from you. Thank you. Amen.

Denise Johnson said...

Dear Lord, Please give Kim, Mark and Dontae peace and understanding during this difficult time. Please bring them home safe and sound really soon if possible! Amen
May God Bless you and keep you safe until you arrive in Bellingham.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I can't begin to tell you how deeply I'm feeling your frustration. I don't even know where to begin. If this is truly God's will, He is surely testing you to the limit. Which way do you go now?

Shasta said...

I am so sorry Kim! I hope it will work itself out quickly, and I will see you home soon :)