Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Please don't Judge me

Friends, family and others I many not know. I have been praying about this for quite some time. Trying to decide if I could be helpful to people, or would I just be totally embarrassed, vulnerable, and Judged.  I believe it will be ALL three, maybe more, but God has put it on my heart to tell my story in hopes of encouraging and helping others. So I welcome you to my blog. To come along on my journey of Bariatric Surgery. I only ask that you please don't leave any negative comments on here. Like I said, I will be opening up and posting pictures and videos of me Kim Matty Lau in the most vulnerable state of my life. 
I will be going back to the beginning, to tell you how and why this operation  came to life. My surgery date is November14,2016.  Its right around the corner, which feels crazy because I have been working on this since Christmas of last year.
 So follow me down below, and get an email notification every time I post to here. Go ahead and share this blog with whomever you feel would benefit, or even just want to be educated on a topic that is not really talked about.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kim! I totally approve of your decision. When I lived in CA, I worked for the company that made the LapBand. Since then, I have know several people who have had bariatric surgeries of different varieties. They are all healthier today because of it. I'm glad to hear you a making a positive decision for your health. So many people love and treasure you. You need to stick around for decades and decades to enjoy everything more!

May your doc be well rested and your surgery go smoothly!

Love & Hugs,
Cousin Kary

Kim Lau said...

That means a lot Kary, Thank you