Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What a breeze

lol no, I am not saying Dontae was a breeze, I am saying, It is so much better here in Treasure Beach then Kingston.  The breeze here is delightful, and there is no breeze in Kingston.  I love the heat, but I thought I was actually going to die there.  LOL It is just amazing here. Mark is working on building more rabbit cages for breeding all the bunnies here.  Its kinda funny because if Mark asks one of the workers to feed the bunnies, they say "Wa"  lolol you have to call them a rabbit.
Dontae did pretty good today, although he kept us up last night.  I really think I need to educate myself on separation anxiety, to find out exactly what to do to make this little tyke feel like we are not going to leave him.  We go back to Kingston on Thursday, we have to leave at 4 in the morning to make our appointment at 7:30, and hopefully we can be done with the pedisure and we can take off his boxing gloves.
Gladys hired a woman to come and give her and I a manicure and pedicure on Friday.. Can you say "YIPEE?" I can hardly wait.  My poor feet are in bad shape.
I wonder what tomorrow will bring?
Blessings

0 comments: