Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

My Cody's birthday is today

I talked to Cody two days ago, and he said he was getting ready for his big birthday bash tonight.  They are having a half way to Christmas party. LOL  And they are dressing up and prizes.  Sounds like a lot of fun.
Speaking of Cody, I must of called Dontae Cody four times the other day.  I am thinking it must be because when Cody was fifteen months old he was in the hospital with spinal meningitis.  And now 23years later my other son was in the hospital at pretty much the same age.  Its just crazy how things work.
Dontae did not sleep at ALL last night, or even today for that matter.  But I am thinking its because of the  splints.  There is no way he can get comfortable so I came up with the idea of just wrapping his hands for tonight, so they can't go in his mouth.  If this does not work, then I might just have to get a touch of Benedryl.  He has not slept hardly at all in days.  Not to mention the exhaustion starting to set in on the parents.  And probably more mark then me, because Dontae fits perfectly on his chest.  So that is where is he wanting to be.  And as soon as he falls asleep Mark puts him down, and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  lololololol  so we hoping for  none of this to happen tonight.  Its nine thirty pm right now, and he went down at seven thirty, he has woke up two times but went right back.  Maybe my idea might of worked.  I will let you know.
Blessings

0 comments: