Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Trials and Tribulations

This has been on my mind for a couple of days now, ever since my friend said to me that "there sure is a lot of things happening to us." "but they all seem to work out."
I knew when coming here to Jamaica to do God's work, that the devil would be working over time. He doesn't want us here for nothing, especially doing good for people, and spreading the word of God. I have got to say that I am so proud of where my faith is right now because with the getting rear ended, the hood flying open, and the almost ticket. All I did was write about it on my blog and laugh. I know who is watching out for us. Then this morning after church, I sat down to do my own devotion and came upon this, which made me write this blog. I am sure that I just didn't come upon it either... God knew this was on heart so he put the words right in front of me.
James 1 :2-4
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
Consider it pure joy it says..........well Mark and I were having fun with it, lol I think our blog shows that. Its funny how I didn't even think of those things happening as a trial, because I know I am safe with God, and I believe in him with everything I have. I have to say how happy that makes me. I am not really sure how anyone can live there life all by themselves. I know I am not strong enough without him. hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a blessed day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that absolutely. He is with you every step of the way, good or bad, and in the end you are solid gold.