Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Embassy Phone Call

I don't have to tell you that my heart sit the tile floor so hard when I got this call this evening.  But its not what  of you think.  :-(  They told me we were missing to papers from our file.  1.Child Development Agency background report 2. Fit person report.  Now I read and re read all that needed to be in the stuff we sent to them and these two papers were NOT listed.  So now I need to call Ms. Brown on Monday and have her courier this stuff to the Embassy.  With past history of how slow things move, I am not expecting this to happen quickly, but I sure am going to try.  I asked the woman what this meant after she got those two papers, and she said we will then give it to the judicator.  And you know it was the same lady we met with yesterday, who said no one would probably even look at it for a week.  But last night I wrote an email of our story from our journey in Jamaica for all these months.  So maybe I pulled some heart strings.  Hey mon, this isn't over till the fat lady sings.
Blessings

1 comments:

Miss Linda said...

You are so right....your blessing is just around the corner. Keep the faith and know that many are praying and love you.