Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

-------------------------------------OUR FIRST TEAM----------------------------------------------

I just got off the phone with a gal that I went to highschool with. It has been many years since the two of us have even talked. But get this.... Her family is coming to Jamaica. They are going to be our first team. So getting this all planned out is going to be sooooooo fun!!! We couldn't be more happy. So hopefully our internet problem will be all worked out by April LOL so that we can post lots of pictures.
So if there is any of you out there that would like to come either as a small team of 3 like my friend or a big team, let me know. You won't be dissapointed! Go to www.JesusforJamaica.com this is who Mark and I are with. Please check it out and then tell us you want to come and do the Lords work. We would love to have you.
Blessings

0 comments: