Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

My little Man

Just thought I would post a couple pictures of Dontae.

 Here he is on the middle shelf of his changing table. He took down the baskets of stuff and just hopped on. LOL
 And here is Dontae with his Grandma Lois (my mom to those of you who don't know)  Dontae looks scary here, lolol  he just does stuff like this when you ask him to smile.
Would you ever know that my mom is turning 80 in Aug? Simply gorgeous.

Also I wanted to tell you that tonight we ate Sweet and sour chicken.  We served it over rice and had a vegetable. We had Nate and Calie over for dinner  this is how we scored the meal.
Nate 8
Calie 8 1/2
Mark 9
Kim 8 1/2  with 10 being the highest.
Pretty darn good if I do say so myself.  Just had to heat it up and make the rice and veggie.  Life is good!
Matty keeps asking me when she can order her food from me.... LOL
Blessings

0 comments: