Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Way to long

Pin It It has been way to long since I have been here at my blog. After doing the last cake I got quite sick.  I am still not a 100% but at least I think I am on my way.  I told you that when I got the picture for the inside of the rainbow cake that I would post it.  Just took me longer to get it on here then I thought it would.

So I am thrilled with the inside.  This was the first time I had made a rainbow layered cake.  Not to mention that they said it was just delicious.  You can't get better then that.  A cake that looks cute but taste's like shorting is not a good cake.  So Yippee, I accomplished what I wanted to. Except for the little mishap of the cake settling overnight in their fridge and it started to lean.  They were so fine with the lean because everyone thought it was intentional.  But what it really was, was me putting to much weight on a one layer cake.  It was an after thought, because I was afraid there wasn't going to be enough cake, so my after thought was not very well thought out.  So live and learn.  And that is exactly what I did.
So now tomorrow, I am off to a scrapbook retreat for four days. The weird thing is I haven't  been away from Mark in two years.  I have been with him every day. So my tummy is sure upset.  I had to leave Dontae a couple of times while in Jamaica, so believe it or not, I am ok with leaving him.  And why wouldn't I, he will be with his Dadden and his big sister.  Life will be good for him.  And it will be good for me too, once I remember what its like to be scrap booking with 40 other ladies all weekend.  I will fill you in when I get home, because there is no internet.
Blessings

0 comments: