Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Elmo Cake

elPin It

I told you on my last post that I would bring you pictures of Dontae's 2nd. Birthday cake.  It sure isn't as elaborate as the last cake I did, but I wanted to make this before Dontae decided he didn't like Elmo anymore.  LOL you know how that is?
I didn't want to have a big party this year, because everyone has been so gracious to Dontae every since bringing him home from Jamaica. So we just went to Red Robin with the kids, my mom and our good friends.
Dontae hasn't seen his brother Cody for quite sometime, but when Cody walked in the door to the restaurant this is what went on.
They just hugged and hugged.
Look how excited he was.  Oh man, when the staff came to sing to him. I really don't think understood a thing, we just giggled and giggled, but he was soooooo cute.
So there ya have it.
Yesterday I did major amounts of shopping for my once a month cooking date that I have with my self this week sometime. So that will probably be my next post.
Blessings

2 comments:

Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

Oh how cute! What a lovely post too...thanks so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday :)

Kim Lau said...

Thank you Lisa