Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

It's Easter

It is so difficult to keep track of time in Jamaica.  It is the weirdest thing I tell ya!   LOL
Just like when it was Christmas.  What the heck, so hot and sunny.
Just an update on all of us here.  Mark was sick for about 4 days, and it takes a lot to take him down.  But he is much much better now.  Jenni is doing great, what the heck am I going to do with out that girl?  Our time here is coming to an end very quickly.  Me, I am doing good too.  There is a lot of tile and cement around here, which is  playing havoc on my lower back, but other then that, I still LOVE it here.
Dontae is just about officially walking.  LOLOL Sometimes I crack myself up with my own stupid words.
The people here are wonderful, and so is this place.
Have a blessed Easter everyone!!!!!!!
He is Risen!  He is Risen indeed!
Love to you all

3 comments:

Miss Linda said...

HAPPY EASTER.....MISS YOU GUYS.

Anonymous said...

we sure do miss you too Linda

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! He Is Risen! Alleluia!! Love you All! Me